- Intumescent Fire-proofing – a solvent-based, single component thin coating applied by normal airless spray to give up to 2 hours fire protection on all types of steel sections. ULI listed and Suitable for internal and external steelwork.
- CIM High-performance Coatings
- Liquid-applied Lining Systems
- Extreme Immersion
- Plural-component Polyurethane
- Polysiloxanes and Fluorothanes – Hydrophobic & Super Hydropholic Coatings
Corrosion Classifications for Interior / Exterior with Environments
- C1 – Heated buildings with clean atmospheres, e.g., offices, schools, shops, hotels
- C2 – Atmospheres with low level of pollution, mostly rural areas. Unheated buildings where condensation may occur, e.g., depots, warehouses, sports halls
- C3 – Urban and industrial atmospheres, moderate sulfur dioxide pollution. Coastal areas with low salinity. Production rooms with high humidity and some air pollution (food processing plants, laundries, breweries, diaries)
- C4 – Industrial areas and coastal areas with moderate salinity. Chemical plants, swimming pools, coastal shipyards
- C5-I – Industrial areas with high humidity and aggressive atmosphere. Buildings or areas with almost permanent condensation and high pollution
- C5-M – Coastal and offshore areas with high salinity. Buildings or areas with almost permanent condensation and high pollution
Call us today at 215-348-4410 to schedule your estimate, or fill out our contact form and let us get back to you!