Whether you have a large warehouse or a simple office building, a retail store or a small hotel, quality flooring is of key importance. The right epoxy floor contractor can remove your existing, old and worn-out flooring, prepare your surface and replace it with a beautiful new floor that will ease operations and impress visitors to your facility.
Where Can I Find Epoxy Coating Contractors Near Me?
If your company is located in the Tri-State area, just call Alpine Painting and Restoration at 215-348-4410 and we’ll do what we can to accommodate you. We offer a variety of epoxy flooring services, including:
- Small and large-scale thin-mil decorative and dust control applications
- Medium-mil and self-leveling applications
- 1/4-inch trowel-down remediation applications
- Color quartz and color flake decorative applications
- Secondary containment
- Extreme corrosion control
How Our Epoxy Flooring Process Works
We start by preparing the concrete, either through chemical removal of previously coated substrates, closed-circuit shot blasting, diamond grinding or wet prep and etching with water blasting. We then make sure to bridge and fair all divots, cracks and spalls with cement or epoxy. We then apply the appropriate flooring system, based on your needs:
- Thin-mil: Primarily used in light manufacturing and warehousing environments that see moderate forklift or pallet jack traffic as well as areas needing dust-control and good housekeeping.
- Medium-mil and self-leveling: Primarily used on floors that are 30 years old or more and are worn to a point where a heavier coating is required to provide a new, long-lasting wearing surface.
- 1/4 trowel-down remediation: Needed for severely deteriorated concrete caused by a harsh manufacturing environment, such as acid or chemical spills or extremely heavy traffic.
- Color quartz and color flake: Typically used in highly decorative and aesthetic areas such as office lobbies, laboratories, atriums, high-end food preparation areas, locker rooms and lunchrooms.
- Secondary containment lining: Used vertically on interior walls and floors as a containment overflow barrier in areas around tank vessels housing corrosive chemicals such as hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid, acetone, bromine and chlorine.
- Extreme corrosion control: Usually a one-off, design-specific application to provide extreme and total corrosion control in and around highly destructive manufacturing processes. This system can range from FRP and stainless steel to glass and metal flake.
Check Out Some of Our Epoxy Flooring Installation Now
We take great pride in our epoxy flooring and love to show off our work! Come check out our Epoxy Flooring Gallery to see some of our great results.
Epoxy Flooring in Pennsylvania and New Jersey on Your Schedule, Not Ours
If you’ve dealt with other epoxy flooring companies in PA or NJ, you may have had trouble scheduling the work around your business operations. You won’t have that problem with Alpine Painting and Restoration. We have staff for off-hours and weekends so we can get the work done outside of your regular business operations with minimal disruption in your weekly schedule.
Our Safety Standards
During epoxy flooring installation, the safety of our workers and our client workers is of paramount importance before the execution of any project. Alpine Painting and Restoration is proud to be a member of ISNETWORLD since 2008. A member of ISNETWORLD must conform to the highest standards of safety, conduct, and performance. For more information on our safety standards visit our online safety guide.
Try Our Services for Epoxy Flooring in PA and NJ Today!
Call us today at 215-348-4410 with any questions or for a free estimate or fill out our simple contact form online now! We will respond to your request within 48 hours and provide you with a timely quote on your project needs.