Commercial and Industrial Painting, Coating, and Flooring Contractor in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
If you’re in the market for a commercial painter in PA or NJ for your business, contact Alpine Painting and Restoration today. We have been serving industrial, commercial and institutional clients in the Tri-State area since 1990. We specialize in commercial and industrial painting, epoxy flooring, water blasting, ice blasting and long-term asset preservation.
Companies choose us as their commercial painter because of our reputation for great-looking work that increases the life expectancy of their structures, our dedication to quality-control and our commitment to providing skilled technicians that always provide accurate coating installations according to your requirements. Projects typically come with a warranty that can protect your job for as long as 15 years.
Consider our wide range of asset enhancement and protection services, including:
If your factory or warehouse has old and chipping paint or other signs of wear, it can not only hurt the morale of your workers, but it can also create a negative impression on vendors, potential partners or customers that visit your facility. It may even create a safety issue. At Alpine Painting and Restoration, our team of experienced professionals has over 25 years of experience working with a variety of different locations and industries. We provide individual industrial painting and coating solutions designed to exceed expectations, maximize efficiency and protection, and keep surfaces attractive and functional. Our expertise spans several industries, including:
- Warehouses and distribution centers
- Manufacturing and processing plants
- Utility facilities and fresh and wastewater plants
- Schools and universities
- Restaurants, hospitality venues and retail centers
- Entertainment complexes
- Municipal buildings
Our experts will professionally and meticulously clean each surface, perform blast cleaning as needed, repair or mend surfaces to ensure a finished and lasting appearance, and perform a thorough paint job or coating application that lasts and can help promote a healthy, positive atmosphere in your facility.
Painting, Cleaning and Restoration Services
In addition to industrial and commercial painting, we also offer numerous painting, cleaning and restoration services for businesses in and around Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware:
- Blast Cleaning: Over time, with consistent use and exposure, your industrial surfaces and equipment will experience damaging and unattractive debris buildup like rust, dirt and other corrosive elements. To protect your investment and reduce buildup, trust our team to perform blast-cleaning services. Our blast cleaning efficiently strips your surfaces of debris and corrosion, old paint and coatings, and grease and oils. We use state-of-the-art industrial equipment for effective results, without damaging your machinery, and use only eco-friendly blast materials like walnuts and aluminum oxide.
- Commercial Painting: No matter what kind of business you’re in, you want your property to look great — and we can make it happen. We paint offices, hotels, restaurants and more. Whatever you’ve got, we have the trained technicians and proper access equipment to do the job.
- Epoxy Flooring: A quality floor is also a vital part of your business. Unattractive or uneven flooring that has chips or cracks or looks worn down can cause accidents as well as hurt the overall look of your facility. Our epoxy flooring methods will leave you with a floor that is attractive and looks brand-new.
- Industrial and Specialty Coatings: To keep your equipment in top-quality condition and ensure lasting functionality, we offer a wide range of different industrial coatings to make your operations more efficient and withstand heavy daily use. We offer technicians, corrosion control and several additional performance coatings, like fluid- and liquid-applied insulation, CIM high performance, extreme immersion, plural component polyurethane and polysiloxanes, and fluorothanes.
- Masonry Restoration: Brick is a popular building material because of its beauty, durability and reliability — but even this sturdy material can become worn and damaged over time when exposed to damaging effects and extreme weather conditions. To keep your building’s structure in sturdy condition, our team provides a wide range of masonry-restoration services like cleaning, waterproof coatings, caulking and sealing, and historical restoration.
- Commercial and Industrial Signage: At Alpine Painting and Restoration, we can help transform your business’s brand and vision into new, impactful and attractive signage. Our signs are crafted from the finest materials. Using the latest equipment, we guarantee a bold look and lasting quality to create positive impressions for customers. We can even install your new signs on sports complexes and other high-visibility locations.
- More: We do a lot more than just painting for commercial properties in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Water-blasting, graffiti control, electrostatic painting, cryogenic ice blasting and other methods of keeping your property clean and looking great are all within our area of expertise. Contact us to find out more.
The Alpine Painting and Restoration Difference
When our clients come to us for assistance with their commercial or industrial cleaning, painting or maintenance project, they’ve come to expect excellent experiences, high-quality products, personalized solutions, and long-lasting durability and reliability to ensure the functionality and appearance of their location for years to come. With Alpine Painting and Restoration as your trusted industrial painting company, you’re assured:
- Over 25 years of local experience throughout the tri-state area
- All jobs completed by thoroughly trained, certified and insured specialists
- Flexible scheduling options to prevent interference with your daily productivity
- Adherence to strict safety standards and industry expectations
- Extended workmanship warranties to guarantee lasting quality and trust
Our Safety Standards
As always, the safety of our workers and our client workers is of paramount importance before the execution of any project. Alpine Painting and Restoration is proud to be a member of ISNETWORLD since 2008. A member of ISNETWORLD must conform to the highest standards of safety, conduct, and performance. For more information on our safety standards visit our online safety guide.
Contact Alpine Painting and Restoration Today
Alpine Painting and Restoration has been a trusted name in commercial painting, flooring, cleaning and other restoration services for decades throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey businesses, and we’re ready to put our efforts to work for you. For quality services that can make your facility look and feel new again, contact us today for an estimate of services or call us with any questions at 215-348-4410. We will respond to your request within 48 hours and provide you with a timely quote on your project needs.